Each product produced by Rubber Trails & Surfaces meets and exceeds standards set forth by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and tested in accordance with procedures outlined by American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
Individual product testing includes:
- ASTM F-1292-96 “Standard Specification for Impact Attenuation of Surface Systems Under and Around Playground Equipment”
- ASTM F 1951-99 “Surface Accessibility Test”
- ASTM D 2859 “Flammability (Pill) Test”
- CRI TM-101 “Creating Surface Appearance Changes in Pile Yarn Floor Covering from Foot Traffic”, Wear Retention Test
- AATCC Test Method “Colorfastness to Light (Xenon)”
Specifications and Installation
To view specifications and installation information about each individual product click on the link below:
- EPDM Pour-N-Place
- Loose Fill Rubber Mulch
- Rubber Flex Curbs
- Rubber Walk & Roll
- Rubber Walk Pour-N-Place
- Swing Safe Mats
- Tiger Tuff Tiles
NOTE: All of the design specifications are PDF files and require Acrobat Reader in order to read them.
If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer you can download it for free by clicking on the link below.